Butcher Block Warranty
Purchases of Blue Wing Woodcraft LLC butcher blocks and cutting boards and charcuterie boards (hereafter referred to by the generic term, cutting boards) are covered by a one-year limited warranty. This warranty covers defects in workmanship only. If a product is found to have a workmanship defect, Blue Wing Woodcraft will either repair or replace the item.
The following are not covered under this warranty:
- Intentional or accidental damage caused by the consumer
- Abuse, alteration or use of cutting board for purposes other than it was intended
- Normal wear and tear
- Splitting, checking or cracking due to inadequate care of cutting board by the consumer (Care instructions are included with each purchase and available on our website)
- Damage resulting from placing the cutting board into a dish washer
- Damage due to exposing cutting board to extreme heat, cold or open flame
- Warping or cracking due to storing of cutting board in excessively damp or humid environment
- Damage or wear of rubber feet, leather and/or finish
- Any cutting board that was ordered by the customer as “unfinished.”
Please note that if warranty service is requested, the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Blue Wing Woodcraft LLC may at their discretion, change, alter, modify or revoke this warranty policy at any time.